- Superior Court
- District Attorney
- Public Defender
- Human Services Agency
- Department of Public Heath - Behavior Heath Access Center/Treatment Access Program
- Reentry Council
- San Francisco Police Department
- California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
- Chief Probation Officers of California (CPOC)
- National Institute of Corrections
- American Probation and Parole Association
Getting Out & Staying Out: A Guide to San Francisco Resources for People Leaving Jails and Prisons
This resource guide contains information about services, programs, and resources available to individuals reintegrating into San Francisco communities after incarceration. To view and download the guide, click here: Resource Guide.
To request a hard copy of Getting Out & Staying Out for yourself to request that a copy be sent to someone else, including someone in jail or prison, or to make suggestions for future printings of the guide, please call (415) 553-1593 or email email@example.com.
Reentry Council of the City and County of San Francisco
The purpose of the Reentry Council is to coordinate local efforts to support adults exiting San Francisco County Jail, San Francisco juvenile justice out-of-home placements, the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation facilities, and the United States Federal Bureau of Prison facilities (SF Admin Code, Section 5.1). Learn more by visiting http://sfgov.org/reentry.