The period of time to process an application varies depending upon your submission of all required documents. All applications are free and handled on a first-come, first-served basis. Once the Contract Monitoring Division has received your application and all required documents, it will conduct a site visit of the premises and interview employees and/or the owner(s) at the site. Inspections of trucking parking sites, suppliers’ inventory and warehouses, and construction equipment are also required. Pictures are taken at the time of the site visit. Certified firms may be audited at any time. Certification may be suspended and/or revoked after an audit is performed. Loss of a license will result in immediate suspension until such time the license is reinstated.
Online Certification and Re-Certification Application (RECOMMENDED)
Before beginning the online certification process please read our Guide to the LBE Online Certification System.
Note: When applying online, please
- Only use Internet Explorer as your web browser. All other web browsers will not work properly.
- Make sure your cache and cookies are cleared. For instructions on how to automatically clear your cache/cookies every time you close your browser, please click here.
- Users of Internet Explorer Versions 10 or 9: In the URL Address bar, there is an icon that looks like a piece of paper that’s broken in two. Click on that icon, it should turn blue. Then try the application again.
- Users of Internet Explorer Version 11: In the IE Menu, click on Tools, select Compatibility View Settings and Add the Elation web address to the browser. Then try the application again.
For technical questions about the certification process please contact Elation Systems and Software at (925)-924-0340.
Your firm is not currently certified.
|» Create New Account|
|Your firm is currently certified and you do not know your username and password to access this system.|
|» Create New Account|
|Your firm is currently certified and you know your username and password to access this system.|
To submit a hardcopy application (MUST BE MAILED OR HAND DELIVERED WITH ALL SUPPORTIVE DOCUMENTATION), download below:
- Local Business Enterprise (“LBE”) Certification
- Local Business Enterprise (“LBE”) Re-Certification
- PUC Local Business Enterprise (“PUC-LBE”) Certification
- PUC Local Business Enterprise (“PUC-LBE”) Re-Certification
- Non-Profit Enterprise (NPE) Certification
- Non-Profit Enterprise (NPE) Re-Certification