What is e-Procurement?:
e-Procurement is the process in which an organization may conduct their procurement activities such as bidding through the internet.
OCA has implemented an e-Procurement system called "WebProcure" that streamlines procurement processes and offers expanded services to our vendors by allowing them to participate in City procurements through the internet.
WebProcure is a comprehensive, fully-integrated e-Procurement tool specifically designed to meet the procurement needs of the City. Within WebProcure, purchasing functions are seamlessly integrated with each other; purchasing data flows from requisitions to solicitations, award, and to purchase orders or contracts in a highly-automated manner.
Get started now by clicking this link to the WebProcure vendor registration portal:
WebProcure offers the following features, including but not limited to:
- Bid opportunities from the City will be posted to a new consolidated bid board.
- Electronically submit bids or proposals.
- Improved vendor registration process. Vendors will be able to download required vendor forms in the new vendor registration portal. Uploaded forms will be automatically routed to the appropriate City department when your vendor registration is processed.
- View the City’s award results online.
- Maintain personalized bid opportunity archive.
- Uses standardized and widely-accepted National Institute of Government Purchasing (NIGP) commodity codes for ease of use.
- Vendors will receive automatic email notifications for bid opportunities relevant to the products or services offered by their company.
- Material reduction in the amount of paperwork, time, and expense involved in the bid and award process.
The following tutorial is intended to help users navigate through the WebProcure system with ease and efficiency: Online Help/How To Tutorial