Contact K2C

Most Requested

Does my child have an account?

See a list of our participating schools here

Lost your account number? Request a replacement account card.

Request a new account card sent by mail, or account number reminder by email.


Change of Address Form (SFUSD)

This form must be submitted in person by the parent/guardian to the Educational Placement Center 555 Franklin Street, Room 100. You must submit a separate form for each child.

English Español | 中文


Kindergarten to College Program
City and County of San Francisco
PO Box 7338
San Francisco, CA 94120


311 City Customer Service Agency logo - Service 24x7