Copyright © 1999-2004 City & County of San Francisco. All rights reserved.
Tuesday, February 18, 2003
25 Van Ness Ave Suite, Suite 70
San Francisco, CA 94102
NOTICE: For information related to any of the following matters, please call Sarah Lenoue at (415) 252-3257. Explanatory documents are available for public inspection and copying at the Arts Commission office, 25 Van Ness Ave, Ste 240, during regular business hours.
The ringing of and use of cell phones, pagers and similar sound-producing electronic devices are prohibited at this meeting. Please be advised that the Chair may order the removal from the meeting room of any person(s) responsible for the ringing or use of a cell phone, pager, or other similar sound-producing electronic devices.
Public comment regarding specific items will be taken before or during consideration of the item.
- Discuss and motion to approve the allocation of $3,000 to repair and refinish the custom made conference tables.
- Discussion and motion to approve revision to the FY 2003-04 budget submission for the public art fund.
- Discussion and motion to approve a grant of up to $20,000 to a yet-to-be determined organization for publishing.
- Discussion and motion to approve the merging of Cultural Equity Grants and Community Arts and Education into one program.
- Discussion and motion to approve an increase of the amount awarded for Special Project Grants from $900 to $1,000.
- Motion to review and approve the following to the Cultural Equity Grants panel pool:
Steven P. Harris
Brian Keith Thomas
- Cultural Equity Grants Program Director Report.