Copyright © 1999-2004 City & County of San Francisco. All rights reserved.
Tuesday, March 25, 2003
25 Van Ness Ave Suite, Suite 70
San Francisco, CA 94102
NOTICE: For information related to any of the following matters, please call Sarah Lenoue at (415) 252-3257. Explanatory documents are available for public inspection and copying at the Arts Commission office, 25 Van Ness Ave, Ste 240, during regular business hours.
The ringing of and use of cell phones, pagers and similar sound-producing electronic devices are prohibited at this meeting. Please be advised that the Chair may order the removal from the meeting room of any person(s) responsible for the ringing or use of a cell phone, pager, or other similar sound-producing electronic devices.
Public comment regarding specific items will be taken before or during consideration of the item.
- Discussion and motion to approve a Public Art Fund allocation for up to $10,000 to hire a consultant to review and create standards for evaluation, review and distribution of grant funds for the CAE program to review.
- Discuss and motion to approve the allocation of $3,000 to repair and refinish the custom made conference tables.
- Discussion regarding the FY 2003-04 budget.
- Discussion and motion to approve 3 grants totaling $360,000 in the 2002-2003 cycle of Cultural Equity Initiatives - Level Two, for SEW Productions/Lorraine Hansberry Theatre, Theatre Rhinoceros, and Kearny Street Workshop.
- Motion to review and approve the following to the Cultural Equity Grants panel pool:
Sandra E Cox
Kristina U. Kohler
Leah D. Williams
- Cultural Equity Grants Program Director Report.