2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000
NOTICE OF MEETING
SOUTHEAST COMMUNITY FACILITY COMMISSION
Wednesday, February 25, 2009 6:00 P.M.
1800 Oakdale Ave., Alex L. Pitcher Community Room
San Francisco, CA 94124
Requests for public comment may also be heard after Commission discussion
of an agenda item by completing an information card and submitting it to
the Commission Secretary. Requests are given ‘first come first serve’.
Priority and speakers may be limited to three minutes.
- CALL TO ORDER, ROLL CALL, AND CONSENT CALENDAR
1.1 Call to Order and Announcements from President
Announcement: The Sunshine Ordinance prohibits the use of electronic sound-producing devices at/during public meetings. Please be advised that the meeting chair may remove any person(s) responsible for the ringing or use of cell phones, pagers and similar sound-producing electronic devices from the meeting room.
- Roll Call
- All matters listed hereunder constitute a Consent Agenda, are considered routine by the SECF Commission and will be acted upon by a single vote of the Commission. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a member of the Commission or a member of the public so requests before or at the meeting when the Consent Agenda is called, in which event the matter shall be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered as a separate item.
a) Proposed Action: Be it resolved that the minutes of the SECF Commission meeting of Wednesday, January 28, 2009 and Thursday, February 12, 2009 be approved as submitted.
2.0 PUBLIC COMMENT
2.1 Members of the public may address the Commission on matters under the
jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on today’s agenda.
- COMMUNICATIONS (Discussion)
- Statement: Mayor Gavin Newsom’s Statement On The Fifth Anniversary Of Same-Sex Marriage.
- Press Release: Mayor Gavin Newsom To Make Seismic Safety Mandatory.
- Press Release: Mayor Newsom Secures Wage Concessions From Nurses.
- Press Release: Mayor Gavin Newsom Unveils Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Stations For San Francisco.
- Press Release: Mayor Gavin Newsom Announces New Improvements To San Francisco’s Civic Center
- Press Release: President Barack Obama Praises Mayor Newsom For San Francisco’s Universal, Health Care Program.
- PRESENTATION (Discussion)
Dr. Mimi Silbert, President, Delancey Street Foundation
TOPIC: How BayView Hunter’s Point Residents Benefit From The Program And The Training Center Located In The Southeast Area.”
- HEALTH AND HOUSING AD-HOC COMMITTEE REPORT (Discussion & Action)
Report of the meeting held February 24, 2009
(Commissioner Kennedy and/or Dr. Churchwell)
7.0 STAFF REPORT (Discussion and Approval)
- Update on Fiscal Year 09/10 WWE Phase 1 Budget Base & New Proposal.
- Update on the Upcoming Community Challenge Grant application for 09/10.
- Update on the “2008 Southeast Resource Directory”.
- Update: Replacement for Class 1842 Management Assistant Position
8.0 NEW & ON-GOING BUSINESS (Discussion and Action)
Update on Plans for Commission Retreat Location and Possible Dates for Consideration
9.0 INTRODUCTION OF NEW BUSINESS BY COMMISSIONERS (Discussion Only)
Scheduling of items identified for consideration at future commission meetings.
10 PUBLIC COMMENT
Members of the public may address the Commission on matters appearing or not appearing on the agenda that are within the jurisdiction of the Southeast Community Facility Commission.
11 ANNOUNCEMENTS (Discussion Only)
This agenda and all minutes can be viewed at http://www.sfgov/sefacility. Agenda, minutes, and attachments are also available at the Commission office at 1800 Oakdale Avenue, Suite B, San Francisco, CA 94124. Phone # (415) 821-1534.
If any materials related to an item on this agenda have been distributed to the Southeast Community Facility Commission after distribution of the agenda packet, those materials are available for public inspection during normal office hours at the Commission office at 1800 Oakdale Avenue, Suite B.
The Southeast Community Facility Commission meets next on Thursday, March 12, 2009.
PLEASE PARK YOUR CAR ON THE STREET. DO NOT PARK IN ASSIGNED PARKING SPACES.
For More Information, Please Call Carla Vaughn, Commission Secretary (415) 821-1534.