2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000
NOTICE OF MEETING
SOUTHEAST COMMUNITY FACILITY COMMISSION
Wednesday, November 30, 2005 – 6:00 P.M.
1800 Oakdale Ave., Alex L. Pitcher Community Room
San Francisco, CA 94124
Requests for public comment may also be heard after Commission discussion
of an agenda item by completing an information card and submitting it to
The Commission Secretary. Requests are given ‘first come first serve’
Priority and speakers may be limited to three minutes.
A G E N D A
1.0 CALL TO ORDER AND CONSENT CALENDAR
1.1 Call to Order and Announcements from President
Announcement: The Sunshine Ordinance prohibits the use of electronic
sound-producing devices at/during public meetings. Please be advised that the meeting chair may remove any person (s) responsible for the ringing or use of cell phones, pagers and similar sound-producing electronic devices from the meeting room.
1.2 Roll Call
1.3 Consent Calendar:
Consent Calendar: All matters listed hereunder constitute a Consent Agenda, are considered routine by the SECF Commission and will be acted upon by a single vote of the Commission. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a member of the Commission or a member of the public so requests before or at the meeting when the Consent Agenda is called in which event the matter shall be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered as a separate item.
1.3 (a) PROPOSED ACTION: Be it resolved that the minutes of the SECF Commission meeting of Thursday, November 10, 2005 be approved as submitted.
2.0 PUBLIC COMMENT: Members of the public may address the Commission on matters under the jurisdiction of the Commission that are not on today’s agenda.
3.0 COMMUNICATIONS (Discussion):
- Letter of Invitation to Dr. LaDonnis Elston, Ph.D., Director of Adult Services Community behavioral Health Services and Lynn Westry, Family Involvement Team, Children’s System of Care re: The impact of violence on Mental Health in Bayview Hunter’s Point (families and individuals need more access to mental health services)
- Correspondence from SFPUC re: S.F. Wastewater System & Wastewater Master Plan process
- Letter of Support to Chief William Siffermann, Dept. of Juvenile Probation re: Youth Court at SECF and/or an Evening Reporting Center
- Letter of Invitation to the Supervisor Committee of CAC re: Community Legacy Fund
- Letter of Invitation to Matthew O. Franklin, Director, Mayor’s Office of Housing re: Update on Grant funding for underground wiring project
- Correspondence from Bureau of Street and Sewer Repair re: Traffic Calming Project to reduce traffic in area of Cashmere/LaSalle
- Letter of Invitation to welcome/introduce new captain of Bayview Station, Albert Pardini and follow-up on proposed surveillance cameras to be implemented in BVHP district
- Letter of invitation to Charlie Walker re: Update on New Orleans journey to help Katrina victims
- Letter of invitation to Deacon James Blanding, President of Providence Foundation re:
52-unit housing development in BVHP district
- Gary McIntyre, Project Manager for Bayview Hunters Point Lennar re: Update on Tour of
African American Marketplace
5.0 DIRECTOR’S REPORT (Discussion & Approval):
(a) Update on SECFacility activities and operations
(b) E.P. Mills Community Center and three (3) childcare Centers
6.0 INTRODUCTION OF NEW BUSINESS BY COMMISSIONERS
7.0 PUBLIC COMMENT: Members of the public may address the Commission on matters appearing or not appearing on the agenda that are within the jurisdiction of the Southeast Community Facility Commission.
This agenda and all minutes can be viewed at http:/www.ci.sf.ca.us/sefacility. Agenda, minutes and attachments are also available at the Commission office of 1800 Oakdale Avenue, Suite B San Francisco, CA 94124. Telephone # (415) 821-1534.
The Southeast Community Facility Commission meets next on Thursday, December 8, 2005.