2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000
NOTICE OF MEETING
SOUTHEAST COMMUNITY FACILITY COMMISSION
Wednesday, September 23, 2009 6:00 P.M.
1800 Oakdale Ave., Alex L. Pitcher Community Room
San Francisco, CA 94124
Requests for public comment may also be heard after Commission discussion
of an agenda item by completing an information card and submitting it to
the Commission Secretary. Requests are given ‘first come first serve’.
Priority and speakers may be limited to three minutes.
1.0 CALL TO ORDER, ROLL CALL, AND CONSENT CALENDAR
1.1 Call to Order and Announcements from President
Announcement: The Sunshine Ordinance prohibits the use of electronic sound-producing devices at/during public meetings. Please be advised that the meeting chair may remove any person(s) responsible for the ringing or use of cell phones, pagers and similar sound-producing electronic devices from the meeting room.
- Roll Call
- All matters listed hereunder constitute a Consent Agenda, are considered routine by the SECF Commission and will be acted upon by a single vote of the Commission. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a member of the Commission or a member of the public so requests before or at the meeting when the Consent Agenda is called, in which event the matter shall be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered as a separate item.
a) Proposed Action: Be it resolved that the minutes of the SECF Commission meeting of Thursday, September 10, 2009 be approved as submitted.
2.0 PUBLIC COMMENT
2.1 Members of the public may address the Commission up to three minutes on matters under
the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on today’s agenda.
3.0 COMMUNICATIONS (Discussion)
- Press Release: Mayor Newsom Announces Pilot Program To Improve Transit And Pedestrian Conditions On Market Street
- Press Release: Mayor Newsom Announces SFO’s Terminal 2 Reaches Construction Milestone As Last I-Beam Installed
- Memorandum: Mandatory Harassment Prevention Training
- Press Release: Mayor Newsom Welcomes Fotowatio, One Of The World’s Largest Independent Solar Power Producers, To San Francisco
4.0 PRESENTATION (Discussion)
Mr. Henry Alvarez, III, Executive Director, San Francisco Housing Authority
TOPIC: His Vision/Goals & Future Direction for Bayview Hunters Point Community
5.0 REPORT OF THE PRESIDENT: (Discussion)
Meeting with the George Carver School Parents Teachers Association (PTA)
6.0 FACILITY & ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE REPORT
- College of San Francisco/Southeast Campus 5 year Lease Renewal (L3850A) and its sub-tenants Leases. “Review and Recommendation to the full Commission” (Action)
2. Update: Use of E.P. Mills Auditorium at 100 Whitney Young Circle between tenants, Community Organization and government agencies
7.0 HEALTH & HOUSING COMMITTEE REPORT (Discussion)
(Committee Chair Commissioner Jones)
Plans for the 2010 Health Fair
8.0 STAFF/DIRECTOR REPORT (Discussion )
Report to include updates on: 2010/11base budget for 2010/11 fiscal year, high dust cleaning, and painting of the HeadStart playing ground as well as activities/operations of the Southeast Community Facility.
9.0 SAN FRANCISCO PUBLIC UTIILTIES COMMISSION STAFF REPORT & UPDATES
10 NEW BUSINESS REQUESTS for Future Agenda Items. (Discussion Item)
(This item is to allow Commissioners to introduce agenda items for future consideration).
11 PUBLIC COMMENT
Members of the public may address the Commission on matters appearing or not appearing on the
Agenda that are within the jurisdiction of the Southeast Community Facility Commission.
12 ANNOUNCEMENTS (Discussion Only)
This agenda and all minutes can be viewed at http://www.sfgov/sefacility. Agenda, minutes, and attachments are also available at the Commission office at 1800 Oakdale Avenue, Suite B, and San Francisco, CA 94124. Phone # (415) 821-1534.
If any materials related to an item on this agenda have been distributed to the Southeast Community Facility Commission after distribution of the agenda packet, those materials are available for public inspection during normal office hours at the Commission office at 1800 Oakdale Avenue, Suite B.
The Southeast Community Facility Commission meets next on Thursday, October 8, 2009.
PLEASE PARK YOUR CAR ON THE STREET. DO NOT PARK IN ASSIGNED PARKING SPACES.
For More Information, Please Call Carla Vaughn, Commission Secretary (415) 821-1534.