2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000
NOTICE OF MEETING
SOUTHEAST COMMUNITY FACILITY COMMISSION
Thursday, April 14, 2005– 6:00 P.M.
1800 Oakdale Ave., Alex L. Pitcher Community Room
San Francisco, CA 94124
Requests for public comment may also be heard after Commission discussion
of an agenda item by completing an information card and submitting it to
The Commission Secretary. Requests are given ‘first come first serve’
Priority and speakers may be limited to three minutes.
A G E N D A
1.0 CALL TO ORDER AND CONSENT CALENDAR
1.1 Call to Order and Announcements from President
Announcement: The Sunshine Ordinance prohibits the use of electronic
sound-producing devices at/during public meetings. Please be advised that the meeting chair may remove any person (s) responsible for the ringing or use of cell phones, pagers and similar sound-producing electronic devices from the meeting room.
1.2 Roll Call
1.3 Consent Calendar:
Consent Calendar: All matters listed hereunder constitute a Consent Agenda, are considered routine by the SECF Commission and will be acted upon by a single vote of the Commission. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a member of the Commission or a member of the public so requests before or at the meeting when the Consent Agenda is called in which event the matter shall be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered as a separate item.
1.3 (a) PROPOSED ACTION: Be it resolved that the minutes of the SECF Commission meeting of Wednesday, March 23, 2005 be approved as submitted.
2.0 PUBLIC COMMENT: Members of the public may address the Commission on matters under the jurisdiction of the Commission that are not on today’s agenda.
3.0 COMMUNICATIONS (Discussion):
- Letter of Request to Mr. Dave Pearson, Manager S.F. State University, Head-start Program @ Southeast Facility re: Update of Childcare services/statistical breakdown of those being served in the southeast sector"
- Thank you letters to Tony Winnicker/Eric Sandler (SFPUC); Karen Roye (DCSS); and Yomi Agunbiade (Rec & Park).
4.0 PRESENTATIONS (Discussion):
- Mr. Larry Ng, Program Manager for Underground Service, Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E) re: Palou/Oakdale Project - job scope, scheduling, and phasing
o Lynn Fong, City Underground Coordinator, Dept. of Public Works re: Funding issues/ service panel conversion
o Sonia Delgado-Schaumberg, Rehab Project Manager, Mayor’s Office of Housing re: Grant funding
- Robert M. Kagan, Senior Vice President & Al Williams, Consultant of Levin, Menzies & Associates, LLC re: 5800 Third Street Project Update
5.0 DIRECTOR’S REPORT (Discussion & Approval):
- Update on Southeast Community Facility Activities and Operations.
- Update on SECFacility tenants and sublease tenants (Clean Water/General Fund)
6.0 OLD & ONGOING BUSINESS: (Discussion):
7.0 INTRODUCTION OF NEW BUSINESS BY COMMISSIONERS (Discussion & Action)
8.0 PUBLIC COMMENT: Members of the public may address the Commission on matters appearing or not appearing on the agenda that are within the jurisdiction of the Southeast Community Facility Commission.
This agenda and all minutes can be viewed at http:/www.ci.sf.ca.us/sefacility. Agenda, minutes and attachments are also available at the Commission office of 1800 Oakdale Avenue, Suite B San Francisco, CA 94124. Telephone # (415) 821-1534.
The Southeast Community Facility Commission meets next on Wednesday, April 27, 2005.