Related brochures, guides, and forms:
- APD Restitution Brochure in English, Spanish, Chinese, or Tagalog.
- APD Safety Guide for Victims of Domestic Violence in English, Spanish, Chinese, or Tagalog.
- APD Restitution Request Form in English, Spanish, Chinese, or Tagalog.
- CalVCP Publications
- CalVCP and CDCR Restitution Guide in English and Spanish
- Enforcing Restitution as a Civil Judgment
- CDCR Request for Victim Services (if defendant is sentenced to state prison) in English and Spanish
- DOJ Request for Criminal Appeal Status (if defendant is placed on probation or sentenced to local custody and/or mandatory supervision, pursuant to PC §1170)
Agencies and services:
- San Francisco District Attorney’s Victim Services Division
- CDCR Office of Victim and Survivor Rights and Services
- California Victim Compensation Program
- San Francisco Superior Court Comprehensive Collections Unit (415) 551-8576
- California Attorney General’s Victim Services Unit
- VINELink (Notifications to victims regarding the custody status of offenders)