STREET ARTISTS COMMITTEE
Wednesday, April 10, 2002
25 Van Ness Avenue, Suite 70, San Francisco, California
Explanatory documents are available for public inspection and copying at the Arts Commission office, 25 Van Ness Ave., Suite 60, San Francisco, CA 94102 during regular business hours. Tel: 415-252-2581.
Public comment in regard to specific items will be taken before or during consideration of the item.
The ringing of and use of cell phones, pagers and similar sound-producing electronic devices are prohibited at this meeting. Please be advised that the Chair may order the removal from the meeting room of any person(s) responsible for the ringing or use of a cell phone, pager, or other similar sound producing electronic devices.
- HEARING AND POSSIBLE MOTION TO APPROVE AMENDING LOTTERY PROCEDURES TO ALLOW ARTISTS TO ENTER INTO LOTTERIES NAMES OF ARTISTS NOT PRESENT AT LOTTERIES (continued from 2/13/02 meeting)
At the January 9, 2002 meeting of the Street Artists Committee, this item was submitted by Street Artist Bill Clark who also clarified that the proposal would not eliminate the requirement for an artist to be present to sign in for a space.
- REPORT BY PROGRAM DIRECTOR
(This item is to allow the Program Director to report on recent Street Artists Program activities and make announcements.)
- COMMISSIONERS' COMMENT/PUBLIC COMMENT
- PUBLIC COMMENT/OPEN FORUM FOR POSSIBLE PRESENTATION OF PROPOSALS FOR NEW SELLING SPACES
- ADJOURNMENT (requires motion and public comment)
Copyright © 1999-2004 City & County of San Francisco. All rights reserved.
April 1, 2002