July 14, 2010
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
1. Action. Hearing and possible motion to amendArts Commisson Resolution # 1209-96-585 (December 9, 1996) by replacing alimitof three (3) arts or crafts with a limit of two (2) arts or crafts whichanyapplicant may submit for verification at a single screening/meeting oftheAdvisory Committee of Street Artists and Craftsmen Examiners; limit oftwoarts/crafts to commence upon approval of full Arts Commission.)
(submitted by Street Artists ProgramDirector)
2. Discussion. Street Artists ProgramDirector’s Report.
3. Discussion. Street Artists LiaisonCommittee’s Report.
4. Action. Hearing and possiblemotion to approve withdrawal of warning
Leah Mazor – Certificate # 5479 - “Notice of Warning” issuedApril 15, 2010 by Program Director to Ms. Mazor for allegedly selling atJustinHerman Plaza items (chocolate truffles) intended for human consumption;requestby Ms. Mazor for hearing to consider overruling Program Director’sdecision torefuse to withdraw warning.
5. Discussion. New Business/PublicComment.
July 8, 2010
Explanatorydocuments are available for public inspectionand copying at the Arts Commission office,
Public comment inregard to specific items will be takenbefore or during consideration of the item.
The ringing of and use of cell phones, pagers and similarsound-producingelectronic devices are prohibited at this meeting. Please be advisedthat theChair may order the removal from the meeting of any person(s)responsible forthe ringing or use of a cell phone, pager, or other similarsound-producingelectronic devices.
Individuals and entities that influence or attempt to influence locallegislative or administrative action may ber equired by the SanFranciscoLobbyist Ordinance (San Francisco Campaign and Governmental ConductrCodeSections 2.100 – 2.160) to register and report lobbying activity. For more information about the LobbyistOrdinance, please contact the Ethics Commission at 25 Van Ness,
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE SUNSHINEORDINANCE
Government’s duty is to serve the public, reaching its decision infullview of the public. Commissions, boards, councils and other agencies oftheCity and County exist to conduct the people’s business. Thisordinance assures that deliberations areconducted before the people and that City operations are open to thepeople’sreview. For more information on your rights under the Sunshine Ordinanceor toreport a violation of the ordinance, contact Frank Darby by mail toAdministrator, Sunshine Ordinance Task Force, City Hall, 1 Dr. CarltonB.Goodlett Place, Room 244, San Francisco CA 94102-4689; by phone at (415)554-7724;by fax at (415) 554-7854; or by email at email@example.com.
Citizens interested in obtaining a free copy of the Sunshine Ordinancecanrequest a copy from Mr. Darby or by printing Chapter 67 of the SanFrancisco AdministrativeCode on the Internet, http:/sfbos.org/sunshine