Report a City department for not providing translation or interpretation

File a Language Access Ordinance complaint if you could not get adequate language services in your native language. 

What to Do

1. Fill out the form 

Fill out the form, embedded below, or download a multilingual form.

Multilingual Complaint Forms: 

2. Send in the form

You can send the form to us by email, mail or fax. You can also tell us on the phone. 

Phone: 415.581.2360         Fax: 415.581.2351           Email:
Mail: Office of Civic Engagement & Immigrant Affairs, 50 Van Ness, San Francisco, 94102


3. Hear back from us

We’ll tell you what happened within 30 days, if you give us your email or phone.

You can report without giving your name. But if you don’t give us your name we can not ask you questions or tell you what happened.


Get Help

Phone: 415.581.2360       Email: