14B Local Business Enterprise Ordinance
The Local Business Enterprise (LBE) Ordinance, Chapter 14B provides:
- Certification of Micro, Small and SBA LBEs in designated categories of work.
- Sets LBE participation goals for covered contracts and monitor the solicitation and selection process.
- Informational workshops and technical assistance to bidders, primes, subs and City staff.
- Facilitates Bonding and Financial Assistance Program.
- Determines pre and post-award compliance with Chapter 14B.
- Tracks and reports Departmental LBE participation.
- Investigates, mediates and resolves certification and compliance complaints including prompt payment issues.
Please click on the following for more details: