The San Francisco Commission and Department on the Status of Women promotes equitable treatment and fosters the advancement of women and girls throughout San Francisco through policies, legislation, and programs. During the COVID-19 crisis, we want to offer resources to survivors of violence, their families, and community members.
Resources for San Francisco during the COVID-19 crisis:
- Information about COVID-19 and San Francisco's response
- Resources on Family and Relationship Stress During COVID-19
- Resources on Gender Based Violence During COVID-19
- Resources on Economic Opportunities During COVID-19
- Emergency Grants for Non-Profits and Community-Based Organizations During COVID-19