Anti-Human Trafficking Information
Human Trafficking Poster for California Businesses
Since 2013, California has required certain business to post a human trafficking notice SB1193 poster that promotes awareness of the resources for survivors of human trafficking and slavery.
How San Francisco Business Can Help Combat Human Trafficking
1. Train Staff to Recognize Signs of Trafficking & to Refer to Resources
2. Audit Supply Chain for Human Trafficking
3. Distribute Posters & Resources to Increase Awareness
4. Sign on to an Anti-Trafficking Code of Conduct
5. Connect Other Businesses to Anti-Trafficking Efforts
6. Provide Financial Support to Anti-Trafficking Service Providers & Prevention Efforts
Get more information from the SF businesses can help address human trafficking
The Mayor’s Task Force on Anti-Human Trafficking started meeting in March of 2013. During its first year, the Mayor’s Task Force has generated a strong collaboration among city and community agencies.
California Human Trafficking Laws
Human tafficking in Califorania is the illegal trade of human beings for the purposes of reproductive slavery, commercial sexual exploitation, and forced labor as it occurs in the state of California
Anti-Trafficking Teen Poster Contest
San Francisco Human Trafficking Services
Human Trafficking Services in San Francisco includes the list of service providers and the matrix of services provided specifically for victims of human trafficking including: women, girls, men, boys, and transgendered individuals.