Fees & Pay Online
The Entertainment Commission permit application and annual license fees are as follows:
Are you applying for a brick-and-mortar entertainment permit? View the Department Inspection Fees for July 1, 2019-June 30, 2020.
REQUEST A FEE WAIVER
Based on certain criteria, community-based organizations and individuals declaring financial hardship may request their permit fees waived for the following permits:
To request a fee waiver, follow the instructions in the specific permit application listed above.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE:
- You can apply for a fee waiver if your event received a grant from the City and County of San Francisco.
- You can apply for a fee waiver if you (the organizer) get some kind of public assistance or paying the fee would not leave you enough money to live on.
- You can apply for a fee waiver if your event is:
- open to the public
- run by a non-profit or community group
- the permit fee is more than 25% of the total budget for the event