Training and Presentations
The Mayor's Office on Disability offers free trainings to CCSF Departments and contracted agencies focusing on their obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other federal, state and local access codes, and disability rights laws.
We offer guidance and insight into best practices for creating fully accessible programs, services, benefits, and activities. We focus our trainings on practical applications of the law with the expectation that agencies will integrate these concepts into their standard operating procedures to ensure full compliance.
If you are interested in a training tailored to your specific needs, please contact our office. Additionally, you can access past departmental trainings in this section. If you see something missing that you would like to see a future training about, please contact our office at email@example.com.
- Access to Art Exhibits and Performances (pdf)
- Access to Community Health Facilities (pdf)
- Access at Our Library (pdf)
- A Training for Neighborhood Access Points Contractors (pdf)
- A Training for the Homeless Prenatal Program (pdf)
- A Training for the Shelter Plus Care Housing Providers (pdf)
- Disability Access to City Funded Shelters (pdf)
- Service & Support Animals Info (pdf)
- Sword to Plowshares Training: Service, Support and Assistance Animals (pdf)
- People with Autism: Recognition and Response (pdf)