Trainings & Webinars
The City and County of San Francisco transitioned to a new electronic certified payroll software vendor, LCPtracker. The last day to enter payrolls in the prior system, Elation System, was June 24, 2018. LCPtracker will be available to contractors by the end of the day on Friday, July 6th, 2018.
All contrator and subcontractor staff members who enter electronic certified payrolls should participate in LCPtracker trainings and review training materials.
1. View a recording of LCPtracker's San Francisco Contractor Webinar.
This webinar can be viewed at any time and covers the basics of submitting certified payrolls. This webinar is specific to San Francisco projects.
2. Review the LCPtracker Contractor Quick Start Guide.
3. Participate in hands-on in-person LCPtracker training.
After viewing the contractor training webinar, we recommend that staff who enter certified payroll also participate in an in-person LCPtracker contractor training. Trainings held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at San Francisco City Hall.
2018 OLSE/LCPtracker Training Schedule
No fees or registration required
Payroll Reporting Training
Tuesday, July 10, 2018 *
Tuesday, August 14, 2018
Tuesday, September 11, 2018
Tuesday, October 9, 2018
Tuesday, November 13, 2018
No December Training due to holidays
9:30 am - 10:30 am - City Staff
10:30 am - 12:00 pm - City Contractor & Subcontractors
City Hall, Room 421
1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Pl., San Francisco CA (Map)
San Francisco, CA 94102-4685
* City Hall, Room 370 - For July 10, 2018 training only
For Certified Payroll reporting training questions, please contact Jimmy Hewitt at (415) 554-6211, firstname.lastname@example.org
For Section 3 and local hiring questions, please contact Ken Nim at (415) 701-4853, email@example.com
- Prevailing Wage - LCPtracker (June 2018)
- Paid Parental Leave Ordinance (May 2018)
- Lactation in the Workplace (February 2018)
- Fair Chance Ordinance (January 2018)
- Health Care Security Ordinance (December 2017) (slides)
San Francisco City Vendors Labor Law Workshops
The Office of Labor Standards Enforcement held a workshop for City vendors on San Francisco's labor laws on May 15th, 2018.
Download the full Labor Law Workshop Slide Deck.