HIGH SCHOOL INTERNS
HIGH SCHOOL INTERN APPLICATION:
Thank you for your interest in Project Pull. This year we have shifted to an online application that you can fill out by clicking HERE.
Application deadline: Monday, 29 March 2021 by 5PM
THE APPLICATION PROCESS:
Once intern applications have been received, Project Pull staff will verify that all required documents have been included and are complete. Students will be invited to interview during the months of April-May and notified of their status by end of May. (Dates are subject to change).
FYI: Applicants will NOT receive an automated confirmation. Please be patient as we receive a high volume of applications.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR THE VIRTUAL INTERNSHIP PROGRAM:
- Current high school sophomores, juniors and seniors (School year 2020 - 2021)
- Must reside in or attend high school in San Francisco
- Minimum 2.75 GPA from last completed semester - Fall 2020
- Must be able to commit to twenty (20) hours a week for eight (8) weeks during the summer session
- Work hours are Monday through Friday, 10AM to 3PM, with an hour lunch. (Work hours are subject to change)
- Program does not work around other jobs/commitments/summer school
- Paid internship: Stipend (Every two (2) weeks)
Stay safe and healthy.