TEAM LEADERS (College Interns)
COLLEGE INTERN (TEAM LEADER) APPLICATION:
Thank you for your interest in Project Pull. This year we have shifted to an online application that you can fill out by clicking HERE.
Application deadline: Monday, 15 February 2021 by 5PM
THE APPLICATION PROCESS:
Once college intern applications have been received, Project Pull staff will verify that all required documents have been included and are complete. Students will be invited to interview during the month of March and notified of their status by end of April. (Dates are subject to change).
TEAM LEADER POSITION OVERVIEW:
- POSITION: Project Pull Team Leader
- SALARY: $18.00/Hour
- HOURS: Forty (40) hours per week
- DATES: Monday, 7 June 2021 through Friday, 13 August 2021 (Start date is flexible with school schedule)
- Current college students with minimum two (2) years of completed college level course work in the fields of youth development, education, sociology, or related field (Completed by Spring 2021)
- Minimum two (2) years experience working with youth
- Ability to work with diverse individuals
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Strong organizational skills
Stay safe and healthy.