Shelter: Visit the HSH website for the most up-to-date information for adults, families, and youth about how to access shelter. If no one is able to take your call, please leave a voicemail with your name, contact information and preferred language.  

Housing and Problem Solving Assistance: If you are experiencing or are at risk of homelessness, you can visit a Coordinated Entry Access Point to get Problem Solving and housing assistance. 

SMC Flyers: PDF icon SMC Explained 220128 (En, Sp, Fil).pdfPDF icon SMC Explained (Chinese).pdf

PDF icon SMC General Flyer - English Spanish Filipino 220128.pdfPDF icon SMC_general_flyer 220127 Chinese.pdf

Other Resources: Get information about food, showers, and other services on the SF Service Guide.  

For emergency shelter resources, please call a Family Access Point. If you have at least one child enrolled in the San Francisco Unified School District you may call Buena Vista Horace Mann Stay-Over Program through Dolores Street Community Services at (415) 374-6332 for shelter information. You do not need to go through a Family Access Point to stay at BVHM Stay-Over Program. 

If you have been given a denial of service (DOS) from a City-funded shelter, you have the right to an advocate.  Please contact the Shelter Client Advocates at 415-346-7685 or or visit their office located at 468 Turk St., San Francisco.

For more information on housing and homeless services in San Francisco, you can contact the Human Services Agency, the Department of Homelessness & Supportive Housing, the Department of Public Health, the Mayor's Office of Housing and Community Development,  and Project Homeless Connect.

For medical care, please contact Tom Waddell Urban Care Clinic at 230 Golden Gate Ave., ( 415) 355-7500, or their Urgent Care Clinic at 50 Ivy St., ( 415) 355-7400