Below is a selection of letters sent on behalf of the San Francisco Elections Commission. Letters appear in reverse chronological order.
- 12/3/2021. Regarding Resolution on Requiring Election Plans (sent to Mayor)
- 11/22/2021. Regarding DHS UASI grant for Remote Accessible Voting (sent to Board of Supervisors) and Attachment
- Elections Commission Appointments to the San Francisco Redistricting Task Force (to Mayor and Board of Supervisors)
- Email to applicants selected for the Redistricting Task Force
- Email to applicants not selected for the Redistricting Task Force
- Proposed Date for the 2021 Gubernatorial Recall Election (to several state elected officials)
- 6/1/2018. SFEC_Request_$4M_OpenSourceVotingSystemDev_FY2018-2019_Budget.pdf (sent to Mayor, Board of Supervisors, and COIT)
- 4/17/2018. 1st quarter report cover letter.pdf 1ST QUARTERLY REPORT 2018.pdf
- 3/29/2018. 2018_03_29_Letter_re_CA_Sate_Matching_Funds_OSVS_Development.pdf (sent to Mayor and Board of Supervisors)
- 3/19/2018. OSVTAC_Recommendation_re_Funding_March_19_2018 (1).pdf
- 4/21/2017. Letter requesting amendments to AB 668 (sent to Assembly Elections & Redistricting Committee).
- 4/20/2017. Letter opposing AB 1403 (sent to Assembly Committee on Veterans Affairs).
- 10/14/2016. BOS Final Transmittal-Maintenance Budgeting and Accounting Challenges for General Fund Departments. 101416.pdf