Below is a selection of letters sent on behalf of the San Francisco Elections Commission. Letters appear in reverse chronological order.
- June 22, 2021.
- Elections Commission Appointments to the San Francisco Redistricting Task Force (to Mayor and Board of Supervisors)
- Email to applicants selected for the Redistricting Task Force
- Email to applicants not selected for the Redistricting Task Force
- Proposed Date for the 2021 Gubernatorial Recall Election (to several state elected officials)
- June 1, 2018. SFEC_Request_$4M_OpenSourceVotingSystemDev_FY2018-2019_Budget.pdf (sent to Mayor, Board of Supervisors, and COIT)
- April 17, 2018. 1st quarter report cover letter.pdf 1ST QUARTERLY REPORT 2018.pdf
- March 29, 2018. 2018_03_29_Letter_re_CA_Sate_Matching_Funds_OSVS_Development.pdf (sent to Mayor and Board of Supervisors)
- March 19, 2018. OSVTAC_Recommendation_re_Funding_March_19_2018 (1).pdf
- April 21, 2017. Letter requesting amendments to AB 668 (sent to Assembly Elections & Redistricting Committee).
- April 20, 2017. Letter opposing AB 1403 (sent to Assembly Committee on Veterans Affairs).
- October 14, 2016. BOS Final Transmittal-Maintenance Budgeting and Accounting Challenges for General Fund Departments. 101416.pdf