April 23, 2013
Notice of Public Meeting – Members of the Juvenile Justice Coordinating Council will hold a meeting at the date, time and place below.
What: Juvenile Justice Coordinating Council (JJCC)
When: Tuesday, April 23, 2013
3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Where: San Francisco Juvenile Probation Department Cafeteria, 375 Woodside Avenue,
San Francisco, CA 94127
2. Public Comment
Members of the public may address the Council for up to three minutes on any matter within the Council’s jurisdiction that does not appear on the agenda. Speakers shall address their remarks to the Council as a whole and not to individual Council members or Department personnel. The lack of a response by Council members or Department personnel does not necessarily constitute agreement with or support of statements made during public comment.
3. Review and approval of minutes from January 22, 2013 JJCC meeting (Action Item)
4. Update on Reentry Council activities and initiatives (Discussion Only)
5. VPI & Youth Workforce Development High Risk evaluation Update from Mission Analytics (Discussion Only)
6. Local Action Plan Update (Discussion and Possible Action Item)
7. Summer Jobs Update (Discussion Only)
8. Announcements and Requests for Future Agenda Items (Discussion and Possible Action Item)
9. Adjournment (Action Item)
*** SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION FOR JUVENILE JUSTICE COORDINATING COUNCIL AGENDA ITEMS THAT ARE NOT CONFIDENTIAL IS AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW AT THE CHIEF'S OFFICE OF THE JUVENILE PROBATION DEPARTMENT, 375 WOODSIDE AVENUE, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94127, DURING NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS. (415) 753-7556. IF ANY MATERIALS RELATED TO AN ITEM ON THIS AGENDA ARE DISTRIBUTED TO THE COUNCIL MEMBERS AFTER DISTRIBUTION OF THE AGENDA PACKET, THOSE MATERIALS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE FOR PUBLIC INSPECTION AT THE CHIEF'S OFFICE, 375 WOODSIDE AVENUE, SAN FRANCISCO, DURING NORMAL OFFICE HOURS.
Questions: Contact Allison Magee, Director of Administrative Services, San Francisco Juvenile Probation, at 415-753-7817.
The meeting room is wheel chair accessible. If you need translation services, a sign language interpreter, or any other accommodation, please call 415-701-5598 at least 72 hours in advance. For speech/hearing impaired callers, please call TYY/TDD 415-701-5503. For information on MUNI routes, please call 673-6864.