Zoning Administrator Interpretations
Presented below are recent interpretations by the Zoning Administrator as to how certain sections of the Planning Code should be applied to specific factual situations. If you have substantial reason to believe that there is an error in the interpretation of the provision of the Planning Code or abuse of discretion on the part of the Zoning Administrator in a determination listed below, you have fifteen (15) days from the date preceding the interpretation to appeal the determination to the Board of appeals.
For information regarding the appeals process, please call the Board of Appeals, located at 1650 Mission Street, or call 415-575-6880.
The comprehensive listing for all interpreations can be found in the interpretations section of Planning Code.
- Click here for interpretations issued in June 2013
- Click here for interpretations issued in January 2014
- Click here for interpretations issued in April 2015
- No interpretations for 2016
- Click here for interpretations issued in August 2017 (Type 87 ABC License)
- Click here for interpretations issued in October 2017 (Bedroom and Rear Yard Averaging)
- Click here for interpretation deletions that were issued on October 26, 2017
- Latest Update: Click here for interpretation issued on September 12, 2018