The City and County of San Francisco is hosting a large citywide Career Resource Fair for job seekers from all backgrounds who are interested in exploring a career with the City. The City has job opportunities in a wide range of areas, in health care, public safety, technology, construction, human services, and more!
Saturday, April 23, 2022
10 AM- 2 PM
Civic Center Plaza
355 McAllister, San Francisco, CA., 94102
The City and County of San Francisco’s Department of Human Resources is hosting an in-person Career Resource Fair for diverse job seekers including persons with disabilities who are interested in working for the city and County of San Francisco.
City department representatives will be onsite to share information about career opportunities. Additionally, job seekers can receive help with setting up an applicant profile and navigating the city’s application process.
Future applicants attending the Career Resource Fair will have the opportunity to:
- Network with multiple city agencies, Community Based Organizations, and other job seekers.
- Directly engage with city recruiters and ask questions about the many benefits of city employment
- Learn more about the different career pathway programs the city offers including the Access to City Employment program (ACE), AppenticesipSF, and the SF Fellows program.
- Learn helpful tips on how to use the city’s new application system SmartRecruiters.
- Will learn why and how the City's hiring process is different than the private sector.