Earthquake Safety Implementation Program
The Earthquake Safety Implementation Program (ESIP) began in early 2012, evolving out of the key recommendations of the Community Action Plan for Seismic Safety (CAPSS), a ten year long study evaluating the vulnerabilities San Francisco faces to earthquakes. Its plan for action was turned into the fifty tasks ESIP will be implementing over the next few decades. This website is a resource for residents seeking information on ESIP's various programs or looking to become better prepared.
Tall Buildings Stakeholder Meeting: March 6, 2018; 9:30-11am; City Hall Room 201. Agenda.
- Administrative Bulletin AB-110: Building Facade Inspection and Maintenance, signed June 27, 2017
- 2016 Retrofit Fair Vendor List
- Soft Story Public Financing
- Lifelines Council Interdependency Study -- Download Here!
- Citywide Post-Disaster Resilience and Recovery Initiative (Resilient SF). Download a copy of Resilient San Francisco
- Recommendations for Mitigation of Chimney Hazards-- Download Here
- Soft Story Preliminary Report to the Board of Supervisors and Analysis-- Download Here!
For working groups and to get involved, please click HERE.