Bank On San Francisco helps you find a safe, affordable bank account, with no overdraft or hidden fees. It doesn't matter how much money you have, if you don't have a social security number or California ID, or if you've had trouble banking in the past. With Bank On San Francisco, everyone is welcome.
Features of Bank On Accounts
- No overdraft or other hidden fees
- No minimum balance required
- Minimum opening deposit of $25
- Low monthly fee of $5 or less
- Online and mobile banking, with online Bill Pay
Bank On San Francisco Partners
- Mechanics Bank: Bank On Account - open at a branch.
- Self-Help Federal Credit Union:Access Checking – open at a branch
- U.S. Bank:Safe Debit Account– open online OR at a branch
- Chase: Secure Banking – open online OR at a branch
- Bank of America:Advantage Safe Balance Banking account – open online OR at a branch
- Community Financial Resources:Focus Prepaid Visa Debit Card - a safe alternative, for individuals who can’t or don’t want to have a bank account at this time.
Note: the CFR card is not available online or at a branch. Click on the link above and follow instructions to get connected to a local provider who can sign you up.
Bank On recommends anyone who is new to the banking system or has had a negative experience with banking in the past, schedule a free and confidential appointment today with a certified financial coach today. Call: 877-256-0073.
Need help finding a safe, affordable bank account, reducing debt, improving your credit score or saving? Smart Money Coach can help. Call to set an appointment.